2017 Volunteer Registration is LIVE
Spots are first come, first serve, so snag your spot as early as possible to guarantee you get placed in the committee(s) of your preference. We are seeking 600 volunteers to help make the Charles Schwab Cup Championship event the best with the top 36 PGA TOUR Champions competing at Phoenix Country Club November 6 -12, 2017.
All volunteers must purchase the $50 Volunteer Uniform Package. Spots cannot be held without payment.
Other additional, but not required, items will be available for purchase on the Volunteer Registration Application.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of this championship and we could not run this first class event without the support of the community and volunteer force.
If you have any questions in regards to volunteering, please contact Kristi Lee Fowlks, Tournament Services Manager, at KristiLeeFowlks@pgatourhq.com or 480.237.2100 x14
Included in the 2017 Volunteer Package are the following items:
- CSCC17 Nike Golf Shirt
- CSCC17 Nike Golf Outerwear Piece
- CSCC17 Official Tournament Cap or Visor
- CSCC17 Volunteer Commemorative Pin
- Volunteer Apparel Bag (PGA TOUR Bag Policy Approved)
- Weekly Volunteer credential allowing week-long access to the tournament
- One (1) Charles Schwab Cup Championship 2017 Weekly Grounds Ticket Book
- Tournament Lanyard
- One (1) Weekly Volunteer Parking Pass
- Meal provided for each volunteer shift